YES-AthleticsTM - - - Insurance
Youth ENDURO Sports, Inc. Page 1
General Liability Coverage - - - Who Is Covered
This program provides protection for all players, coaches, managers, and
volunteers of the Policyholder, against claims of bodily injury liability,
property damage liability and the litigation costs to defend against
such claims. Coverage is provided up to $1,000,000.00 per
occurrence with a general aggregate amount of $3 million.
Coverage Includes Suits Arising Out Of:
● Injury or death of participants
● Injury or death of spectators
● Injury or death of volunteers
● Directors and Officers
● Property damage liability
● Host liquor liability (non-profit)
● Incidental medical malpractice
● Corporal punishment
● Optional non-owned automobile liability
● All activities necessary to conduct of practices and games
● Ownership use or maintenance of fields or practice areas
● General negligence claims, cost of investigation and defense
of claims, even if groundless
$3,000,000.00 General Aggregate
$1,000,000.00 Each Occurrence
$1,000,000.00 Products / Completed Operations
$1,000,000.00 Personal & Advertising Injury
$ 100,000 Fire Damage (any one fire)
$ 0 Medical Expenses (any one person)
$ 500.00 Deductible per claim
Inclusions/Program Highlights: Occurrence-Form Policy, Coverage Included for Claims by Athletic Participants.
War, Terrorism, Assault & Battery, Expected or Intended Injury, Abuse/Molestation, Asbestos, Nuclear Energy,
Total Pollution, Fungi or Bacteria, Aircraft or Watercraft, Total Fireworks/Pyrotechnics, Employment Related
Practices, Communicable Disease (Hepatitis, TSE, HIV, HTLV, or AIDS) Collapse of Temporary Structure, Lead
Liability, Professional Liability, Use of Trampolines, Cheerleading Pyramids, Sale/Manufacture/Distribution of
Athletic Equipment, Use of Saunas or Tanning Devices, Polo, Skin & Scuba Diving, Squash, Snow Skiing, Water
Skiing, Whitewater Rafting, Bungee Jumping, Mountain Climbing, Rock Climbing, Motor sports, Rodeo or any
Equestrian Related Sports, Waterslides, Ballooning, Parachute Jumping, Luge, Tobogganing, Gymnastics.
Participant Accident Medical Protection Program - - - Who Is Covered
All Participants and Staff of the Policyholder are covered while participating in sponsored and supervised activities.
A covered person is also covered while traveling, directly and without interruption, to and from any Policyholder
sponsored and supervised activity and his or her home or place of residence.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment
If a covered injury results in any of the losses specified below within one year after the date of the accident, the
company will pay the applicable amount.
● 100% of Full Principal Sum for loss of life, both hands or both feet, entire sight of both eyes, one hand and one
foot, one hand and entire sight of one eye, one foot and entire sight of sight in one eye, loss of speech and
hearing in both ears, total paralysis of both upper and lower limbs.
● 50% of the Principal Sum for loss of one hand, one foot, sight of one eye, loss of speech, loss of hearing in both
ears, total paralysis of both lower limbs, paralysis of upper and lower limbs on one side.
● 25% of the Principal Sum for loss of index finger and thumb of same hand
Always Moving Forward
Respect & Reality™
Simply Having Fun™
YES-Athletics™ Membership Year:
August 1st to July 31st of the following year.